Monday, July 23, 2007

Three Short Items

First off, I just added MadKast to this blog. That's the little green icon by the post and it will allow you to to easily share posts with others, if you so desire. It's presently by invitation and in beta. Please try it out, and let me know if you like it or if it causes any issues.

Second, I mentioned blogging about Intersolar 2007 in Frieburg. It was certainly a very interesting show. However I've decided not to get into it to avoid any possible disclosure of non-public information about my company's direction and future plans. By the way, this is 100% my decision and my employer has applied no pressure on me whatsoever (in fact, I don't even know if they are aware of this blog).

Finally, it's as good a time as any to announce that I will be speaking at Solar Power 2007 in Long Beach. The unofficial title of the talk is “Off The Rack – Recent Innovations In Mounting System Design”. If you're able to make it, come up and say hi.

3 comments:

A/T. Bagfelt said...

Nice blog! Keep posting!

Josh Larson said...

Carl, Thanks so much for mentioning madKast. Please let me know if you have an feedback -- whether positive or negative. -Josh

LightSolar said...

Carlos, was-up bud! I'll check you in Long Beach, Prof! Yah my blog, well it's been a while since I posted...